Senior Sales Engineer
Mondago provides desktop computer telephony integration (CTI) products to some of the world’s largest telephony manufacturers and service providers. One of the primary functions of our solutions is to provide telephony integration between the end-users telephone system and their preferred business application.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our associated distributor and reseller partners with the specification, pricing, technical pre-sales, solution design, and onboarding of our computer telephony integration (CTI) software products as well as working with the Account Managers to recruit new customers.
This is a critical customer-facing role within the organization and the successful candidate would need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism as well as positively and credibly represent Mondago to their sales channel.
The role will report to the US Sales Director.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Be an expert in features and configuration of Mondago products
· To quickly and efficiently respond to partner inquiries related to product pricing and technical specification
· Prepare quotes for channel partners and customers not served by established channel
· Respond to both internal and external product queries
· Support partners through the onboarding process, liaising with other internal departments
· Provide product training, where required, to new and existing partners
· To prepare and deliver product presentations to prospects, partners and customers
· Assist Marketing with communication of product updates and program changes
· Assist the Release Management team with product releases
· Assist with the generation of product marketing collateral as required
· Review website content and feedback errors/improvement to the product team
· Management of channel accreditation programs
· Knowledge of competitor products.
Required experience & knowledge
· Working with external customers
· Managing and responding to customer sales and technical requests
· Presentation skills
· Knowledge of CTI technologies and Applications
· Familiarity with a range of hosted telephony systems
· Strong understanding of typical telephony features
· Pricing and commercial models
· Project Management
· Software marketing/product management experience a plus.
Our US office is in Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260. Candidates must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting.
Occasional travel within North America and Europe will be required.
Requests for home working will be considered.
· Process tickets and sales inquiries awaiting attention in the company ticketing system
· Compile technical and pricing responses
· Review and chase open opportunities
· Webinar delivery of sales / pre-sales training
· Review product updates and changes with the product team
· Communicate upcoming training webinars to reseller base
· Work with marketing to communicate product changes to reseller base
· Attend weekly internal Sales meeting
· Attend quarterly sales meetings with OEM to review product sales.
Full time, 8 hour shift
$65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Will you be able to travel on occasion to events or meetings both domestically and internationally?